Manzanita Beach, Oregon Coast
Three Amigos
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Sleep Walking with a Hamster in Her Pillow... by Reed Mahan
Last night about 11:30 Elizabeth came out to the living room carrying her pillow. I asked her what she was doing and she said she was putting back her hamster, Nippy-T. I said Really? I had heard her on her wheel in her cage earlier. I asked her were Nippy was and she pointed to her pillow case and tried to feel the bottom of it. There was no hamster. I told her it was in the cage. She was surprised and went and checked. Sure enough it was there. About 15 min. later she came out again to double check that the hamster was actually in its cage. She was having a dream that Nippy was sleeping with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment